Over time, it's very easy for the grass and concrete in your garden to become worn and damaged. When this happens, it can have a big impact on the appearance of your garden and leave it looking not particularly great.
Decking provides a way to cover any damaged concrete or uneven ground, whilst also providing a raised seating area in your garden. We have a great deal of experience installing decking at Mari's House And Garden and have worked on projects of all sizes.
The Benefits of Decking
- Decking is very strong and durable, which means that even with heavy use, it will last for many years.
- Decking also requires very little maintenance. If you want to retain the wood's vibrant appearance then it's a good idea to polish it a couple of times a year to prevent fading from sunlight. Other than that, you can simply enjoy it without the worry of damage.
- Wooden decking is available in a wide variety of shades and shapes, which means you can choose the type that best suits your garden.
- Because of the wide variety of wood that can be used, decking is also great for budgets of all sizes. If you have a lot to spend then you can opt for the most expensive, high quality wood but this isn't a requirement.
What Makes Our Service Different
- We can source high quality wood at the best prices.
- We are always friendly and approachable so you can be sure that any of your ideas will be implemented where possible.
Get in Touch
Take the first step by getting in touch with us and we'll be able to inspect your property and
provide you with a quote.
Either use the contact form to the right or call us on 07454896630